The Aquaculture UK Conference 2017 takes a refreshing and exciting look at the issues to be addressed in the further development of the UK aquaculture industry. The conference offers a valuable opportunity to network, meet decision makers and plan the future of the industry.
- Accelerating Production Innovation
- Practical breeding and genetics for the aquaculture industry
- Health and welfare of fish and shellfish in culture
- A Global Perspective
Introducing workshops focusing on:
- Infrastructure and regulation
- Skills development, education and training: what is the industry looking for?
- Driving up quality and value, what role for labeling, certification and standards?
Aquaculture UK is the most important aquaculture exhibition and conference held in the British Isles. The show has a tremendous following and with continued investment it promises to reach even further across the broader aquaculture market, both in the UK and into Europe. Firmly establishing it as an important and truly international trade venue for the aquaculture industry.
Over two days Aquaculture UK offers a valuable opportunity to network, discover new products and meet decision makers. No other UK event provides aquaculture professionals with such direct access to suppliers from all over the globe representing all aspects of the aquaculture industry.
With representatives from all the major aquaculture countries in attendance the atmosphere is dynamic and exciting with open and friendly interaction between exhibitors and visitors.
Countdown to Aquaculture UK 2017
Countdown to Aquaculture UK 2018