In 2016 Aquaculture UK continued to be the best place to reveal world class innovations and to discuss the industry’s growing role in sustainable food production.
Register now to secure your place at Aquaculture UK 2018. Connect with key decision-makers and gain insight into the latest aquaculture trends and opportunities during two days of exhibition. View our interactive latest floor plan here.
Terms and Conditions
- Applications for stands must be made on the registration form and be submitted electronically or downloaded and posted to 5m Publishing, 8 Smithy Wood Drive, Sheffield, S35 1QN, UK. Payments as described below must accompany the registration form by cheque or as an arranged bank transfer. No bookings will be accepted as valid without payment.
- Exhibitors may book multiple stands to create a larger stand than those indicated on the floor plans. Simply indicate which space you require.
- The opening times for the exhibition are 10.00am to 6.00 pm. on 23rd May 2018 and 10.00 am to 5.00 pm on the 24th May 2018.
- Setting up must be complete by 09.00 on 23rdMay 2018. Setting up time is all day Tuesday 22nd May for shell stand occupants and from 9.00 on Monday 21st May for outdoor and self build exhibitors.
- Exhibitors should arrange any electrical requirements additional to those supplied as standard, with the official stand contractor GES. An order form is in the exhibitor’s manual. Power in excess of single phase cannot be supplied. Special requirements must be notified at least 4months before the event or at booking. For reasons of safety and efficiency, no other electrical supplier may be used than our approved one.
- Cooking or preparing food must be limited to cookery demonstrations. Special bylaws and legislation apply. Exhibitors wishing to do his must meet all such legislation and demonstrate this before the event to the organisers.
- All food and drink consumed on stands must be bought from or supplied by the Resort Catering Services.
- All hire furniture required should be ordered through the official contractor GES.
- Dismantling of stands before the official close is forbidden.
- Cancellations – Without prejudice to the rights and remedies of 5m Publishing in respect to any breach of the Contract on the part of the Exhibitor, 5m Publishing may, in its sole discretion, allow the Exhibitor to withdraw from the Exhibition subject to the following conditions: (a) The exhibitor must give written notice to 5m Publishing that it desires to withdraw; if 5m Publishing allows such withdrawal, it will notify Exhibitor of its decision by email; (b) any such notification by 5m Publishing to Exhibitor will constitute a cancellation of the Contract subject to the settlement of payment between the Exhibitor and 5m Publishing as follows :-withdrawals made with 8 weeks or greater notice 50% refund, 4 to 7 weeks’ notice-25% refund, less than 4 weeks’ notice will mean no refund is made. and (c) upon payment of such amount by 5m Publishing to the Exhibitor where appropriate, the Contract shall be cancelled and Exhibitor shall have no further claim against.
- Disclaimer for loss or damage and indemnity. The organisers and their agents will not be responsible for death or personal injury to the exhibitor or any of their agents, servants, employees, visitors, guests, contractors or subcontractors. The organisers will not be liable for any loss or damage to any exhibit or any property of the exhibitor howsoever caused.
- All materials used for the building, decorating, draping or covering of stands must be non-flammable, or rendered so by being immersed in a fire-proofing solution. All exhibits are subject to inspection by the public safety authorities having jurisdiction over the Exhibition facility and Exhibitor agrees to comply with the directions of said authorities on all matters.
- Painting or fastening to wall, floors or ceilings or any part of the event buildings is not permitted. Balloons, stick on decals or similar items are not permitted in the buildings.
- Goods may not be moved, delivered or removed during show hours without the organiser’s written consent.
- The use of strobe lights, lasers and smoke generators is forbidden.
- Insurance. The exhibitor shall insure his own goods and merchandise against all fire theft and perils. Exhibitors are further required o maintain public liability insurance to a minimum of £ 1,000,000. Proof of such must be provided before construction of the exhibitor’s stand commences.
- The liability of 5m Publishing to the Exhibitor for all claims relating to the Exhibition or the Contract, in contract, tort or otherwise, shall not exceed the amount of the fees paid to 5m Publishing by the Exhibitor in connection with the Contract. In no event shall 5m Publishing be liable to the Exhibitor for any consequential, indirect, special or incidental Damages, even if the Exhibitor has been advised of the possibility of such potential Damages. The foregoing limitation of liability and exclusion of certain Damages shall apply regardless of the success or effectiveness of other remedies.
- The exhibitor agrees to confine all selling and promotional activity to the space allotted by the Contract and not to distribute printed matter or materials of any nature in the aisles, entrances or exits of the Exhibition.
- Non-transferable passes of admission (badges) will be supplied to the Exhibitor for distribution to its personnel. The Exhibitor and his staff will not be admitted to the Exhibition facility without such passes. 5m Publishing reserves the right to limit the number of passes issued to the Exhibitor.
- 5m Publishing accepts no responsibility for breakdown or failure of any of the services provided for, or in connection with, the Exhibition.
- 5m Publishing reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse any person, including without limitation any employee of Exhibitor, admission to the Exhibition. No person under the age of 18 will be admitted under any circumstance during any phase of the Exhibition.
- 5m Publishing reserves the right to alter, add to or amend any provision of the Conditions. Should any question arise regarding the meaning of any provision of the Contract or otherwise in connection with Exhibitor’s involvement with the Exhibition, whether or not provided for in the Contract, the decision of 5m Publishing shall be final. No alteration, addition, amendment or waiver to or of, the Contract shall operate to release Exhibitor from the Contract. No course of dealing between the parties shall operate as a waiver of any of the parties’ rights under the Contract. No delay or omission on the part of either party in exercising a right under the Contract shall operate as a waiver of such right or any other right hereunder. No waiver shall be binding unless it is in writing and signed by a person authorized to execute such waiver on behalf of the waiving party.
- The purpose of the Exhibition is to promote the sale and use of aquaculture products and related equipment and services. Exhibits must be consistent with this purpose and must adhere, in each case in the determination of 5m Publishing in its sole discretion, to each of the following standards: (a) Exhibitor must promote the marketing of aquaculture related products or services. (b) Exhibitor shall not discourage, or promote the limitation of, the use, distribution or marketing of any aquaculture related products or services. (c) Exhibitor may encourage or advance its own products, equipment or services; however, Exhibitor shall not unfairly criticize the products or methods of any other exhibitor. (d) Exhibitor shall not directly or indirectly promote or advertise any idea or product which is inconsistent with the stated purpose of the Exhibition. (e) Exhibitor shall not infringe the copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any third party or unfairly compete with other exhibits. (f) Exhibitor’s exhibit shall not have an undesirable or unreasonable deleterious effect upon another exhibit. (g) 5m Publishing reserves the right to prohibit or remove any exhibit which detracts from the general character of the Exhibition as a whole, or consists of products or services inconsistent with the purpose of the Exhibition. The right to prohibit includes, but is not limited to, such persons, things, conduct, printed matter or anything else of a character which 5m Publishing deems objectionable.
- As a service to the Exhibitor, 5m Publishing may list the Exhibitor in the Show Guide prepared and distributed in connection with the Exhibition, and Exhibitor hereby grants a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable worldwide royalty-free right and license to 5m Publishing to use Exhibitor’s name, trademarks and/or logos for such purpose. 5m Publishing shall have no liability to Exhibitor for any errors or omissions contained in such Show Guide.
- The Contract may be terminated by 5m Publishing at any time on the breach of any of the provisions herein by the Exhibitor, or breach by Exhibitor of any other contract it may have with 5m Publishing, including without limitation failure to make payments when due pursuant to any such contract, and thereupon all of Exhibitor’s rights hereunder shall cease and terminate, and any payments made by Exhibitor on account hereof prior to said termination shall be retained by 5m Publishing as liquidated damages for such breach, and 5m Publishing may thereupon reallocate or resell any space that had been allocated to Exhibitor.
- In the event that the premises in which the Exhibition is to be conducted shall become, in the sole discretion of 5m Publishing, unfit for occupancy, or in the event the holding of the Exhibition or the performance of 5m Publishing under the Contract are substantially or materially interfered with by virtue of any cause or causes not reasonably within the control of 5m Publishing, the Exhibition may be terminated or moved to another appropriate location at the sole discretion of 5m Publishing. 5m Publishing shall not be responsible for delays, damage, loss, increased costs or other unfavourable conditions arising by virtue of cause or causes not reasonably within the control of 5m Publishing. If 5m Publishing terminates the Contract and/or the Exhibition (or any part thereof) pursuant to this Condition, then 5m Publishing may retain such part of Exhibitor’s rental fee as shall be required to recompense 5m Publishing for the expenses incurred up to the time such contingency shall have occurred and there shall be no further liability on the part of either party to the other. For purposes hereof, “cause or causes not reasonably within the control of 5m Publishing “shall include, but not be limited to: fire, casualty, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, accident, blockade, embargo, inclement weather, hurricane, tornado, governmental restraints, declaration of public emergency, strike, lockout, boycott or other labour disturbance, technical or other personnel failure, local, national or other laws, ordinances, rules, orders, decrees or regulations and/or any act of God.
- Neither the Exhibitor nor 5m Publishing is or shall be construed to be a partner, joint venture, franchisee, employee, agent or representative of or with the other for any purpose whatsoever. Except as specifically permitted by the Contract or by a separate written agreement of 5m Publishing and Exhibitor, neither party has or shall have any right or power to act as the agent or to act on behalf or in the name of, or to bind, the other party. Nothing herein shall be construed as granting Exhibitor any proprietary right, title or interest in 5m Publishing or as granting 5m Publishing any proprietary right, title or interest in Exhibitor.
- The Contract contains the entire understanding of the parties and supersedes any and all prior understandings or agreements between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof. No modification of or amendment to the Contract will be effective unless in writing and signed by both parties.
- The Contract shall be binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of the parties and their respective successors and permitted assigns; provided, however, that Exhibitor shall not directly or indirectly assign, delegate, transfer, sublicense or encumber any of its rights or obligations under the Contract without the express prior written consent of 5m Publishing.
- The Contract shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Scotland, without regard to the conflicts of laws or provisions thereof to the extent such laws would cause the law of another jurisdiction to apply.
- All notices, requests and other communications required or permitted under the Contract must be in writing, and must be sent by registered or certified mail, postage prepaid and return receipt requested, by overnight courier or express delivery, or personally delivered, in each case addressed to the parties at the address for each set forth on the Exhibit Space Application, or to such other person or address as either party previously shall have designated to the other by written notice given in the manner set forth above. Notices shall be deemed given one day after sent, if sent by overnight courier or express delivery; when delivered and receipted for, if hand delivered; or when receipted for (or upon the date of attempted delivery where delivery is refused) if sent by certified or registered mail, return receipt requested. Where notice requires a response in ten (10) or fewer business days, the notice should be sent by hand delivery.
|Past exhibitors||A deposit of 20% must be paid at the time of booking, a further 30% will be due on October 1st 2017 and the balance of 50% by 1st February 2018.|
|First time exhibitors||A deposit of 40% is due on booking, 40% on October 1st 2017 and the balance of 20% by 1st February 2018.|
Bookings received after October 1st 2017 pay 80% on booking and the balance on 1st February 2018, bookings made after 1st February 2018 must be accompanied by the full amount due.