Admission and parking are free. Conveniently located to transport links, the event attracts visitors from all over Scotland, the UK and beyond.
Tuesday 15 September – 12pm – 5pm
Wednesday 16 September – 9am – 5pm
Thursday 17 September – 9am – 3pm
Some good reasons to come
- Discover new products and services
- Find new suppliers
- A truly international event
- Interesting and important conference speakers and topics
- An inclusive and welcoming atmosphere
- Meet industry leaders
- High quality exhibitors of international renown
Registration as an exhibition visitor grants free entry to all conference sessions. It’s an opportunity to catch up on the latest technology and techniques, meet old friends and make new ones in an accessible, compact and pleasant setting.
- Visitors from 30 countries
- Decision makers from fish farming operations worldwide
- Decision makers from Universities involved in aqua research
- Influential and senior NGO and government agency executives involved in major aqua policy initiatives and issues
- Specialists in providing aqua services like risk management, safety, veterinary services, etc.
- Journalists from all the major aquaculture trade papers and magazines
- Aquaculture students, – tomorrow’s industry leaders and teachers
But also, and equally importantly, people from the industry from the hands-on level to the boardroom.
Register online now. Following your registration you will receive an email confirming you as a registered visitor to the event.