AquacultureUK is the leading business event for the Aquaculture industry in the UK, hosting over 125 exhibitors from all over the world with a wide variety of products, services and advice. The event covers every aspect of aquaculture and provides the best commercial and technical advice for fish farmers, farm managers and aquaculture business professionals.
Admission and parking are free. Conveniently located to transport links, the event attracts visitors from all over Scotland, the UK and beyond.
Aquaculture UK welcomes visitors and those with commercial, academic or similar interests in aquaculture. Admission is free.
Some good reasons to come
- Discover new products and services
- Find new suppliers
- A truly international event
- Interesting and important conference speakers and topics
- An inclusive and welcoming atmosphere
- Meet industry leaders
- High quality exhibitors of international renown
Registration as an exhibition visitor grants free entry to all conference sessions. It’s an opportunity to catch up on the latest technology and techniques, meet old friends and make new ones in an accessible, compact and pleasant setting.
- Visitors from 30 countries
- Decision makers from fish farming operations worldwide
- Decision makers from Universities involved in aqua research
- Influential and senior NGO and government agency executives involved in major aqua policy initiatives and issues
- Specialists in providing aqua services like risk management, safety, veterinary services, etc.
- Journalists from all the major aquaculture trade papers and magazines
- Aquaculture students, – tomorrow’s industry leaders and teachers
But also, and equally importantly, people from the industry from the hands-on level to the boardroom.
Register online now. Following your registration you will receive an email confirming you as a registered visitor to the event.